Coming this summer: IBM Business Process Manager V8.0
At a recent Impact event, IBM announced a next step towards highly integrated, easily scalable business process management environment, IBM Business Process Manager V8.0.
IBM BPM 8 includes tooling and runtime for process design, execution, monitoring and optimization and is focused on continuous and simplified process improvement, adopted for process owners and business users.
IBM says main features of the new IBM BPM V8.0 include:
- New BPM portal, influencing a Web 2.0 social experience and focusing more on social capabilities, collaborative work and visibility for knowledge workers.
- Completely redesigned coaches enable more attractive user interfaces and allow reuse of custom, user-defined coach controls, sections and templates.
- iPhone and iPad IBM BPM apps enable process management on the go.
- Enhanced governance capabilities including user-defined processes for snapshots and deployment events and managed links to artifacts managed by Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) enabled content providers.
- Support for multiple Process Centers and ability to search and share content between process centers.
- Integrated adapters for enterprise content management systems via Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS).
- Improved REST/JSON API for mobile application development.
IBM BPM V8.0 is expected to arrive on May 18th, till then you can read more here.